App Tamer 是一款Mac上延长电池使用时间的工具，通过降低或停止已不使用的应用所占用的CPU，能够大幅节省系统的资源，进而提高电池的使用时间，你可以通过灵活的配置，设置特定应用的CPU使用，比如Photoshop，而且不会影响正常的使用，非常实用的一款工具，经常觉得电池使用时间不够的网友一定要试试这款软件！
[App Tamer 在官网售价 14.95 美元]
App Tamer for Mac 2.4.5 破解版 介绍
App Tamer 可以控制你的处理器独占应用程序，防止它们占用过多的CPU时间和电池寿命。通过一个独特的自动停止功能，当你离开它时，App Tamer会停止每个应用程序——当你返回到那个应用程序时，它会自动重启!
What’s New in App Tamer
- The menu bar icon’s appearance has been improved in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused App Tamer to show some processes as being managed even when they weren’t.
- If you tear off App Tamer’s window from the menu bar, the window title bar now shows App Tamer’s name in it.
- When checking for updates, alerts could sometimes appear behind other windows. This has been fixed.
- App Tamer exits more gracefully if it crashes or can’t communicate with its helper app.
- App Tamer is now notarized by Apple.
- Corrected a problem that could cause App Tamer to use more CPU and energy than it should
- Fixed a bug that could cause App Tamer to quit randomly
- App Tamer can now be configured to let all processes run at full speed when the keyboard and mouse are idle (ie. you’re away from your Mac).
- Fixed a bug that could cause App Tamer to quit if it was launched when the computer was under extremely high load.
- Corrected a problem that could prevent App Tamer from waking apps when you clicked on them in the Dock.
- Enhanced App Tamer’s ‘wake’ AppleScript command so you can wake up all applications.
- Added an option to keep App Tamer’s window floating above other windows when it’s torn from the menu bar.
- Worked around a bug in Mojave that prevented App Tamer from waking background apps when you used a scroll wheel or gesture to scroll their windows without bringing them to the front.
- Improved keyboard traversal of the process lists in App Tamer’s window, enabling type-to-select and selection using the arrow keys.
- Fixed a bug that could result in App Tamer not keeping Safari awake while it was downloading a file.
- Corrected some UI glitches that occurred when the process list updated while you were using it.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- You can now turn off the CPU usage graph in App Tamer’s window.
- App Tamer can be set to hide an application after a certain amount of idle time.
- Scroll wheel use is recognized as activity in an application even if the app is in the background.
- App Tamer now handles the macOS Gatekeeper Path Randomization security feature correctly if the app is run directly from its downloaded disk image.
- A bug has been fixed that caused App Tamer to fail to throttle or unthrottle a process for up to 5 minutes after the battery charge state changed if the “Do not slow or stop apps if power is plugged in” option was turned on.
- For software developers: App Tamer will no longer manage apps that are being debugged with Xcode.
- The VoiceOver process can no longer be stopped.
- Some user interface glitches have been corrected.